Tipperary GAA 2021

Will we make any fist of it this year do ye think?

I hope he finally gets some meaningful game time so that we can have a proper look at him.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the craic with that Billy Seymour lad that put up a cricket score against Cork in the U20 final a few years back? Still a bit off senior level?

Fairly sure heā€™s on the panel.

Think weā€™ve only the 6 from Kildangan on the panel.

Itā€™s only the League.

We are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Have limerick picked a team yet?

I can see the likes of WOD and DOD throwing handpasses around the middle in little triangles and then flicking it back to Hannon or Byrnes and they arrowing passes out to Gillane and these fellas in the corners and our boys just looking at each other wondering what the fuck is going on.

Our boys would prefer to be playing Kilkenny seeing the likes of Paddy Deegan winding up to launch the high oneā€™s into Colin Fennelly and if that doesnā€™t work just wind it up some more and hit it even higher into Colin Fennelly.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve put out the B team.

A team of David Reidys and Pat Simons would probably still be a bridge too far for our boys.

We still have the two ODs in midfield in fairness.

That big bully WOD will be throwing his weight around no doubt.

He has been a bit hot and cold with the club. If Liam Cahill was over Tipp Iā€™d say heā€™d be looking to develop him.

Iā€™d be surprised if he makes the senior breakthrough tbh.

Conor Bowe is with the footballers? I thought heā€™d potential but looks like a lad whoā€™s a bit loose.

Heā€™s in with footballers alright.

Lads who are with hurlers not listed tomorrow include:
Callanan (inj)
Morgan
Meagher
Ormond
Connolly
Seymour
Paul Maher (inj)
Brendan Maher
Bubbles
McCarthy
Tynan

Not sure if Iā€™m missing anyone else.

I hope Morgan, Connolly and Ormond get a chance.Sheedy can be quite conservative in his selection

He had a terrible club championship last year.

The Robert Byrne story is laughable. An average club hurler.

1 Like

Okay that explains some of it. I didnā€™t see him with the club. The Byrne thing is ridiculous at the minute. Thereā€™s lads on the panel more deserving of a bench place than him and Iā€™m sure you could name lads not on the panel better than him.

1 Like

Actually I donā€™t think Ormond is on the panel, my mistake

Pity. He looked dangerous with the 20ā€™s last year. Heā€™s light so thatā€™s against him.

Ormond has been called in lately. Heā€™s one player that Iā€™d love to see get action this year.

1 Like