Tipperary GAA 2021

Not too many lads in Dublin with Divison 3 football medals.

Will this will be good for squad morale ?

He was in with Limerick for a few years I think in the soccer, he is meant to be good.

Heā€™s not going to Kerry mate

Robbie Kiely moved to another Cork club? :thinking:

what age is he ?( Philly not Parky)

Won an U21 in 2012 iirc.

Parky is 42

Heā€™s living in barryroe. Moved to carbery through Creedons contacts.

Played a bit of hurling with them last year as well.

1 Like

Shocking spread of clubs represented on that panel

A fella from Thurles Sarsfields on the bench, what level do they play at? They hardly have any history in football or would they?

Didnā€™t they create 2 amalgamations from the north riding? Fr Gerry Kenyons or something was one? None of them even on panel

Thatā€™s the former managerā€™s young fella I think

1 Like

Not any more. There were two - Thomas MacDonaghs who won a county and Fr John Kenyons.

Thurles arenā€™t in North Tipp division. Theyā€™re mid Tipp

2 Likes

I donā€™t think they enter a team at an adult level. Itā€™s a bit of a joke really, I think they won or got a county minor football A final last year so the least they can do is enter a junior team for them. I think Paudie Maher, Michael Cahillā€™s age group won a county minor A football back in the day also

1 Like

Itā€™s a hard one, these lads play with clubs who take football seriously. Drom and sars aside. Would you rather lads from club where they donā€™t care or lads playing decent level of football? Although you could argue that this is representative of wider issue. No Galtee or Arravale.

Power has always had a horn for the Clonmel lads. If you get ten minutes with the commercials youā€™ll be asked in.

Football in the West has fallen off a cliff. Brian Fox the only lad on the 26 and he in the twilight of his career. A few years back there were 6/7 on the team. Your former housemate moving west is a big factor in this decline.

1 Like

Iā€™d agree but he was blackguarded by Evans back in the day. Evans felt heā€™d too much influence on the lads coming through.

Yep, Pa Bourke as well, beat Killenaule.

Only one north Mam. Theyā€™re fucked.