Tipperary GAA 2021

The next manager is already undermined, everyone knows he or she were not the first choice.

2 Likes

Itā€™s William Mahers time.

Eamon Oā€™Shea and Donoghue for 2 years before passing on to Cahill would be the job.

Has Cahill ruined his chances of ever getting it bar Waterford winning an AI?

A cluster fuck of an operation.

Suppose they had to go all in. Damned if they do, damned if they donā€™t but the praise in Cahillā€™s statement for Waterford CB might also be seen as a factor.

In a season where we didnā€™t win a single provincial title, lost 2 out of 3 championship matches, Tipp GAA is still absolutely box office.

3 Likes

Big Paudie Maher as player-manager is the latest rumour.

Cahill is an outstanding manager, after serial winner John Kiely heā€™s probably the best out there.

If heā€™s turning down his own then you know how grave and precarious the situation is. The next manager has to win a 2-in-a-row to restore respectability.

1 Like

Itā€™s this years Eddie Brennan stooks fiasco

Those in the know, knew.

1 Like

Has anyone checked in to see if Premierview has melted down ?

1 Like

Had a look there. Melting down as we speak.

The main reason Iā€™m surprised is because I didnā€™t think Bevans would want the commute for another year when the alternative was a 10 minute commute to Thurles

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what struck me reading it and knowing what a pack of fucking jinnets the Waterford CB are. Between the lines I was clearly reading the Tipp CB are a shower of cunts.

16 Likes

Time for Tipp to go outside the county ā€” thereā€™s too much upheaval for a native to stand in nowā€¦ it would destroy the county further.

ANNOUNCE NIALL QUINN

1 Like

Yeah. Iā€™d say 2018 is still pissing him off.

The rumour in Cork is that Donal Og was approached to go in with Egan.

He wants the Tipp job just not right now. Hard to know how the CB and the Tipp public will take that. I donā€™t know if heā€™ll be offered it again.

Tipp need an outside manager now. A mercenary. Any native knows theyā€™re only second choice now

Luckily Tipp have the expertise of Teneo on hand when it comes to headhunting and appointing a new leader.

11 Likes

It will be a year of blood letting now ā€” they need a sacrificial outsider to hang at years end to unite them again.

2 Likes

Davy so?