Tipperary GAA 2021

Does Fergie get any game over there?

Half time Sars up 2-17 to 0-8.

Fuck

???…

The pubs reopening has got our lads on the necessary nutrition programme to do a bit of damage

1 Like

The South teams seem to be winning a few games more than normal. Wins for Mary’s, Mullinahone and Killenaule.

2-30 to 1-13 it finished.

St Mary’s are only going to keep getting better over the years. Great win for them

1 Like

Nice to see Gortnahoe going well also. They’re already through but they’ll be seriously up for the Killenaule game in Round 3 anyway you’d imagine

What’s this fool on about @carryharry?

Barrett, McCormack & Paudie have all setup coffee shops.

Padraic Maher and Callanan gone into partnership on one in Thurles. Barrett has one in Cashel. Cadell has one in Templemore. McCormack involved in one in Borrisileigh.

Limerick panelist Jason Gillane has one in Tipp Town which I thought a bit odd.

Alcohol is done….

Coffee is cool

Are these lads actually working/running the business or just a name over the door type of arrangement?

Isn’t Maher a guard, after all?

I don’t know about that.

Coffee sort of became a thing there during the lockdown but hard to know if it’ll stay like that.

Dean Rock is another man who has become a barista in recent months.

I don’t think its any of their full time roles.

Barrett is in Cashel every morning the past 6 months apparently.

There wouldn’t be much of a cappuccino culture in Tipp town I’d say. That’s a very weird one, Gillane commuting from Patrickswell to Tipp town to make coffees.

The best of those sites would be Cashel. He ought to do well there if he’s the only coffee shop in town.

Is Dan McCormack’s in Borrisoleigh a proper coffee shop or a van?