Tipperary GAA 2023

Macaulay Culkin Reaction GIF by Laff

2 Likes

When did Shane Neville transfer? That completely passed me by.

Few decent additions there- O’Mara, Connolly, Creedon, Campion, Ormond all have potential. Bill O’Meara could be a massive plus if he still has the legs.

The likes of Paul Flynn & Robert Byrne aren’t at that level tbh. Alan Flynn is a bit of a surprise if he was dropped. No Willie Connors either.

Did Bubbles do much with the club?

Just before Covid iirc

1 Like

I didn’t notice first time around but Brian Hogan not on it

Gone travelling

1 Like

Can someone tell me a bit about the Clonakenny man?

He was very good for them this year at wing forward. Good free taker, good in the air and can score.

He would have been an extended panel member on Tipp underage teams as well as playing Harty cup for Templemore around 4/5 years ago.

Massive step up to this.

1 Like

Is that Teej or some Tipp lad as selector?

He’s a Tipp lad, clonoulty, I think.
Was a selector with Cahill on his underage teams.

1 Like

You halfwit

Ah right :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Who was the last person on the panel not registered with a Tipp club? Paul Kelly when he was O’Loughlins? Can’t think of any more.

Been a few footballers like Robbie Kiely and Hugh Coughlan.

I have a programme upstairs from the Church and General National Hurling League Final from 2000 which has Declan Carr registered with Lucan Sarsfields.

Can’t think of anyone else from my time but there was someone from Newport playing for Limerick underage i think in recent years. Flanagan i think.

1 Like

Coghlan.

I know there’s been plenty of Footballers down through the years playing outside the county. I’d completely forgotten about Carr making a comeback under Nicky. He must have been 33/34 in 2000

Did Andy Maloney play for Tipp under the Ballygunner name?

Likewise Flannery from Mount Sion or did he declare for Waterford?

Think they’d both declared for Waterford when they transferred but I might be wrong.

1 Like

Came across this last night. What a gas man, some storyteller.

1 Like

@peddlerscross who’s this?

Tell him nothing