Tipperary GAA 2023

Open your PM’s

DM the name there. I’ve heard a name

I don’t think Andy Maloney played for Tipp which he was with Ballygunner. I think the two transfers came fairly close to one another? One year with Ballygunner and the next year got a transfer to Waterford.

I thought he was off the Tipp panel for a couple of years around that time?

DW

1 Like

My sources tell me Padraic Maher is the new Thurles Sarsfields Senior Hurling Manager. Paddy McCormack Snr, Glossy Gleeson, David Kennedy and Brian Stakelum are the selectors.

Eddie Brennan coming onboard with Moycarkey Borris is a bit of a coup for them.

1 Like

“Legend” Jesus wept

Wtf?

1 Like

€800 a week he is getting apparently.

Eddie?

600 per week was the figure i heard. Roughly 18k for the year.

And a coach on top of it prob getting another 10k, they have big sponsors and a huge parish to fund such.

1 Like

Still cheap as chips compared to the money Tessio is allegedly going to get in Portarlington.

Port have a good few off to Oz, seems like a desperate attempt of relevance

No idea. Saw it on twitter

Another fine TFK Exclusive.

3 Likes

Could do with him. I believe the footballers shipped an unmerciful hiding off Sligo on the challenge match circuit yesterday. All not well in the camp.

Is Big Dave Power still in charge ?

Yes.

He should probably have stepped away after last season. Hard to see how he gets a kick from them again.

1 Like

Big Dave would be sound but would have the gene of self entitlement firmly embedded in his dna.

The Clonmel clique want him gone

Yes if Tipp football want to kick on again, they need a big name to come in and bring some freshness.