Tipperary GAA 2023

Bizarre enough interview with the County Board PRO on Tipp FM this morning about the Liam Cahill situation.

What was gist of it? We are doing remarkably well considering the clownshow up there.

1 Like

ā€œWe are appealing, we canā€™t say why, obviously respect for refereeā€™s is very important, but we are appealing anyway and weā€™ll see what happensā€

Heā€™s a gifted man.

1 Like

What a moron. There should be a doubling of the penalty if an appeal fails. Take your punishment and stop clogging up the system with spurious bullshit.

Mate, listen to the notes heā€™s not playing.

Youā€™d wonder do they even need to open both stands this week. Waterford wont bring anyone bar maybe the parents and a few uncles of the players.

I know from talking to a lot of Tipp supporters they are finding it hard to get themselves up for it this week. It just feels like a total anti-climax.

Ye usually enjoy handing out a hiding to a weaker team.

1 Like

Iā€™d say there was at best 2500 Waterford fans there for the Clare match. They will do well to bring 1000 this weekend.

Tipp crowd will be interesting. Assume some of the bandwagon will keep their powder dry for Munster final and A/I series.

We have the Burlington booked already.

6 Likes

Just went on and booked a room there. Thanks for the reminder.

@Big_Dan_Campbell where will ye be this year for the banquet? Ye were the Clyde Court in 2013 but thatā€™s gone now I think.

1 Like

When is the result of the appeal? If itā€™s unsuccessful, would the suspension then start at a later date? This PRO is a fucking joke

The Grand Hotel Malahide would suit the Clare supporters domiciled in fair Fingal if you ask me

1 Like

Doesnā€™t seem to be a proper roaster hotel though

Palace Snug reserved for the Monday

4 Likes

I hope to fuck someone goes up against him at the AGM. Heā€™s a moron

1 Like

Tipperary teams of the 60ā€™s stayed there I think and Kerry teams of more recent vintage.

2 Likes

Over and back to Chaplins is a lovely way to spend a post AI Monday morning.

3 Likes

@Malarkey had this a few months ago.

What a fuckwit of a PRO.

1 Like