Tipperary GAA 2023

Ah right. Didn’t know. He’d be 40 at this stage wouldn’t he?

Final score?

1-15 to 0-15

1 Like

40 a couple of weeks ago.

https://twitter.com/PremierviewPod/status/1673445148066291712?t=BGYZeX68h-7BM1DqKncj7w&s=19

3 Likes

Fair going. Not too many county players would do that in the modern game. Club seems an inconvenience.

1 Like

Callanan has always been an unreal Club man.

He was back playing two nights later after the Clare game in 2018 too.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s true really; a good few of the Limerick players played challenges on the Wednesday/Thursday directly after winning the All-Ireland last year.

The Campions didn’t even play at the weekend and it’s not like they were out celebrating.

Most players want to play.

2 Likes

Any of you lot from Nenagh?

1 Like

True but looking at the amount of players heading to America interest seems to be waning. Patrick Horgan a notable exception. Back training with Glen Tuesday after Limerick game.

Sad to see an all time great go out as he did last Saturday in truth he went on a couple of years too long.

Shur what harm

2 Likes

You must rage, rage, rage against the dying of the light.

4 Likes

Seamie is a great man.

Plays both codes for the club. Has given huge service off the field too any time a request has been made of him.

4 Likes

I have no issue with that tbh; most of them are either young fellas who couldn’t travel during Covid or county players who give a huge amount of their time.

And 95% aren’t exactly taking long breaks, they’ll be back for Championship.

1 Like

Precisely. Next man up.

2 Likes

Do tell

Nout bad, how’d the Rathangan friendly go?

[quote=“Aristotle, post:819, topic:36247, full:true”]
It will open the betting markets anyway. Going to be a fair few shocks first round in my opinion with lads just back from America.

Good to see the Box Office Industries Challenge Match series getting into full swing @peddlerscross. A POWER RANKINGs of regular venues for these games would be welcome.

I believe that Drom match last night was played in Carrick on Suir; they also had a challenge lately against Erins Own in Ballygiblin, a forgotten venue for challenges between Tipperary and Cork clubs.