Tipperary GAA 2023

They will be at at least 14 grounds in Tipp this weekend and a few in Waterford too.

They’ve subbed it out to a local crowd I think. Well they had for the divisional games. The lad who used call out the Tipp team in the terrace around 99-01 is running it , I think . They were looking for commentators, trying to get some high profile people. Cc: @peddlerscross

1 Like

A nice competition for the experts here.

1 Like

That’s a fair whack of guaranteed prize money

0vTe9A5JIXQn
Only joking, I’ve a lot of time for the Éire Óg lads, had some great nights over there

1 Like

FBD Insurance - County Tipperary Senior Hurling Championship - Group 2 - Round 1
Full time
Moycarkey Borris :0-21(21)
Roscrea :1-18(21)

2 Likes

Toome won by 10 against Kilruane in the other group game.

1 Like

Kilruane are fairly depleted and i think they are also without their enigmatic manager Liam O’Kelly from last year.

Good win for Toome though who themselves are without Jason Ryan this year, probably their best player for a few years now.

I’d say he lives in BDE’s dreams

The sunglasses over his head were the finest fashion statement I’ve seen on a GAA Manager in a long, long time.

Is that Eamonn Buckley from Drom coaching the last team? Templetouhy ?

Gearoid O’Connor injured?

A sound skin like Ollie Moran should stay away from those Cashel cunts.

1 Like

He’s in America

1 Like

I’d well imagine it is. A good coach. Was with Tipp 20s/21s as well as Harty with the CBS in Thurles.

1 Like

Money talks obviously

And he’d have been in college with Maloney

Fairly sure Ollie Moran coached UL to a Fitz in 02 and knocked them out as a WIT player in 03. He was 27/28 then. Was Moloney on that team also

1 Like

I might be wrong but they were on the same team in 96/97. Ollie was a sub on the 95 team that won and Maloney was captain in 99/00 as a 4th year.

Id be thinking that your correct with this info, a young unknown kilkenny man named henry shefflin also was on the team.

Live Half Time report from Drom-Inch vs Nenagh in Templemore. Drom 2-8 Nenagh 11 points. Nenagh have 9 wides and about double that in a backroom team size. Money talks. Johnny Ryan raging against the dying of the light cc @peddlerscross with 3 points from play. Callanan has 1-3 scored, a goal from play, but if he kept it simple and cut out the fancy shite he would be doing much better.

1 Like