Tipperary GAA 2023

I must catch up. The PRO has a love for football having played it. Not often he shows it and heā€™s regularly spoke about the football board and their faults.

1 Like

Modern day, journeymen coaches have a lot to answer for.

The anecdote from the Eire Og v Drom match was funny because it was true.

Drom beat Kilsheelan tonight in senior football in an unexpected plot twist, really throwing a spanner in the hurling managementā€™s works

1 Like

Rockwell Rovers beating Moyle Rovers last night in Cahir was surely shock of the season. Rockwell started without Alan Moloney and only had 2 subs. Moloney didnā€™t even do the warm up but when there was a sniff of a win they rolled him out with 10 to go. Goalkeeper the hero of the hour for Rockwell.

2 Likes

1 Like

Thats Mondays but a lot of good stuff covered too and similar points raised.

Stevie should be presenting The Sunday Game. Has such chemistry with his guests. Pat Flanagan is brilliant on Racing.

Apologies, wrong link.

Itā€™s over lads, the demon has been exorcised

They are doing great work down there, they love hurling as much as ourselves & KK

6 Likes

No Waterford side in the Foristal.

We do. But we always did

3 Likes

@peddlerscross would the Kiladagan game in the Ragg tomorrow be worth venturing to ?

You not going to Dualla or Limerick Racecourse?

Wouldnā€™t be my cup of tea really. Iā€™d go for a look if nothing else on. The Dualla one looks a bit more interesting than Limerick.

No

1 Like

Borris v Sars on tg4 at 2pm tomorrow.

1 Like

Whereā€™s that on

The Stadium

1 Like

Roscrea & Toom was feisty I see online.

1 Like

Dualla Show CANCELLED due to a small drop of rain overnight

2 Likes