Tipperary GAA 2023

I dipped into one or two of their early ones and I’d to turn them off. Very hard to listen to.

2 Likes

Tis meltin in the Ragg @TreatyStones

2 Likes

I remember it well even though i was no more than a little toddler.

Damien Younge let one in near the end and i remember a few old connoisseurs of the game saying, “there’s a reason he won’t make a Tipp team”.

You had a serious class of person attending games back in those days.

1 Like

I was there myself, just home. No sign of you.

1 Like

I was drinking with the Ryan Ducks!!!

A few lads got a spin into Thurles Garda Station after being cleared out of the Ragg last night @TreatyStones

3 Likes

I heard. Few lads got pepper sprayed :smiley:

3 Likes

Hijinx!

2 Likes

The Borris crowd started it

3 Likes

From the video, it’s harmless. One Garda on a power trip by the looks of it.

That’s exactly what it was by all accounts and going by the video. The young lad pinned to the ground would have a decent case if he reported it.

That guard came in to clear the pub and started immediately throwing his weight around and causing aggro. Even outside it was harmless stuff.

That was scandalous, had him caught round the neck.
His whole demeanour was aggressive and looking for a fight. I’d say there’s been a few calls to Thurles Garda station

1 Like

Some guards take great pleasure in clearing pubs after a county final win. I’d imagine the head honcho was from Roscrea.

2 Likes

Very similar incident happened when we won the county. Sergeant on a power trip called for two public order units from Henry St. The boys arrived out and were laughing at us. Sergeant was moved on not long afterwards

3 Likes

From Clare was he?

https://twitter.com/ThisIsSeanSmith/status/1741616463511757197?t=r1hEVZheambSefmUrU-u6g&s=19

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Fuck sake. There was a time in this country when an underage GAA player could do anything he fucking liked in the immediate aftermath of a final win.

We used be a real country

Nasty stuff

This just upset the breakfast table :joy:

1 Like

Isn’t he one of the Premierview Podcast idiots? He has an unreal obsession with Drom

I note from the tweet time that the cloak had probably descended, which is nothing new there.