Tipperary GAA 2024

You’d expect a top county like Tipp to do these things properly.

1 Like

It’s actually a very confusing chart given the colour scheme

Grand prize here lads.

Cahill you cunt! You had to go and do it against us. I expect Tipp to go all the way with this set up.

1 Like

Tipp County Board out with the begging bowl to clubs last night I heard.

Was this a dig at McGrath by Cahill ? Bit confused by it.

He’d want to concentrate more on his own house and take some responsibility

2 Likes

He hasn’t been looking hard if he hasn’t seen Derek anywhere :joy:

6 Likes

Embarrassing from Cahill for all Derek is a cunt

@peddlerscross @Fat_Pox @endakenny I took in some County League action Saturday evening in the Ragg between Drom and Clonoulty.

Jack Ryan from Clonoulty hurled very well and a big physical presence in the half forward line and strong in the air. Has he been involved in any County panels?

I heard that was a good game. Tommy Nolan running riot for Drom.

Jack Ryan came on for the end-game last year against Galway in the Quarter Final but was dropped this spring.

Poor comments from Cahill above. I’m sure he was devastated with that yesterday but you need to filter your comments when you are the Tipperary Senior Manager.

2 Likes

Derek is a lovely man. I’ve never understood the bile towards him.

2 Likes

He winds people up because of his flowery language but he’s a sound man by all accounts and Cahill has zero to gain by having a pop at him.

Cahill is effectively a dead man walking after the performance yesterday and his comments after the game will only bring about the end sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

All eyes turn to Willie Maher and Laois so.

I reckon Sheedy will give someone like Maher or Cummins a go for two or three years before coming back in to save us in 2028.

When Willie couldn’t get the job over Colm Bonnar, it was obvious that he’d never the gig. Eoin Kelly was very disappointed his brother-in-law didn’t get it.

Yes, but once Willie lands the Joe Mc, beats Antrim in the Preliminary, before accounting for Wateford and reaching the last 4, all this shall change.

Sheedy with Brendan Maher and Seamie as selectors. EO’S in as a a coach around the third week of March 2029. Job is oxo.

2 Likes

Actually, when i read it again… I’m presuming Cahill was pissed off that McGrath put unneccessary pressure on him & Waterford at the time by saying that which eventually led to a complete championship collapse.