Tipperary GAA 2024

Interesting to see Gortnahoe spring Shane Long from the bench to edge out a Thurles Sarsfields outfit that included Lar Corbett and Ger Redser O’Grady in the Mid Junior B Quarter Final the other night.

Could we be seeing Shane Long in Kileedy before the year is out? cc @StoneCold

4 Likes

We could; but I’ll make it my business not to be there

Wasn’t true in the end?

Serious slip up from our resident Tipperary GAA expert.

2 Likes

I’m mortified :grimacing:

1 Like

Im after telling eveyone I know.

In fairness that article was originally published without that final paragraph

https://twitter.com/shanekeegan81/status/1826357798126649630?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

Tipperary gets Shane

2 Likes

Shane is loving life with JK Brackens.

Sunday will tell us more but they will take beating once they hit Semple Stadium. Their running game looks tailor made for the place.

1 Like

Drom up against it, but a better last 10 has them 6 down at half time and will be playing with the aid of a strong wind.

Game on Ger.
Drom have it back to 3
2-15
0-18

Edit: Make it 2

Callanan brings it back to 1

1 Like

Tis blowing strong in Drom’s favour here

1 Like

Hon Seamie

2 Likes

Good auld spirit shown in last 15 minutes but out of the championship nevertheless. Borris in relegation but they should have quality not to be troubled by it

1 Like

I’ll eagerly anticipate Shane Stapleton’s review of the match during the week :grin:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TippFMSport/status/1827395808884375929?t=OwbjcCCI0rVbN4VOS8I8oQ&s=19

Callanan always speaks very well.

All sorted in Tipp now.

Group Winners:
Thurles Sarsfields
Kiladangan
Loughmore
Toomevara

Runners Up:
Moycarkey
JK Brackens
Nenagh
Kilruane

Mullinahone, Drom, Clonoulty and Holycross finish 3rd and end their seasons this weekend.

Roscrea, Borrisileigh, Lorrha and Templederry into Relegation.

Holycross the big losers today. Would have been expected to beat Lorrha but concede 5 goals and lose by two points.

JK Brackens suffer an unmerciful hammering from a rampant Kiladangan. They were already through and were less than full strength but thats a bad way to be going into a Quarter Final. At least they have three weeks to reset.

I’d have Kiladangan favourites from here with Sean Hayes to come back followed by Loughmore and Thurles.

One of Templederry and Lorrha most likely to drop down.

3 Likes

How much did Thurles win by?

Won by 2-27 to 1-12 over Roscrea. It was a dead rubber.