Tipperary GAA 2024

Yeah was expecting that. Roscrea probably didn’t try a leg.

Premier intermediate:

Group winners:
Eire Og, Carrick Swans, St Mary’s, Sars B

Second;
Burgess, Upperchurch, Gortnahoe, Boherlahen

Preliminary:
Cashel play Boherlahen as all other second place teams have won their divisions.

Relegation:
Silvermines, Sean Treacys, Newport, Moyne.

Upperchurch looked back to near their best and are still the favourites to win this out.

Silvermines too good to go down, probably between Newport and Treacys.

Their county star was on holidays apparently. Not a great look.

He hasn’t added much to them this year I’m hearing.

When are the draws?

I don’t see why the Senior and Relegation draws can’t take place tomorrow night.

For Premier Intermediate, we’ll need to wait until after the Preliminary Quarter Final to take place.

Making draws and fixtures can only build things up a bit.

In fairness our PROs twitter game has improved with updates and tables

I only saw him v Mullinahone and he was very poor.

They should have too much for Templederry or Lorrha but I’m not sure they’ll be as United.

Borris in relegation but in reality they are a top 8 side, we’re in a terrible group.

1 Like

Tipp MWR/Tipp FM will be BOX OFFICE tomorrow night from 6.15pm onwards.

I had the pleasure of engaging briefly with West Tipperary Gael John O’Shea before throw in in The Ragg today before going to Drombane for the Drom-Arravale match in the Intermediate.

That little midget ref from Skeheenarinky was overseeing proceedings in Drombane and was a disaster.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/pcarrollsport/status/1827777847303291312?s=46&t=naJekC2sVA0B68lxi_xLWA

What was that Intermediate match like?

Arravale need the two County Minors from this year to become eligible quickly.

Competitive enough. Though Drom had a man sent off 5 minutes into the second half but had a strong wind and saw it out. Johnny Ryan for Arravale was lucky not to get a straight red too.

Arravale are big and physical but have a few that couldn’t puck the ball out of their way. Drom have some nice stickmen but lacking size. The fact that the seniors are finished might stand to them though. Their intermediates only lost out on qualification proper on scoring difference. Won’t trouble Moneygall but would be as good as the rest of them in it

1 Like

Clonoulty fucking up v Kiladangan the first day out came back to haunt them.

1 Like

Anyone have the video of the sending off in the Mullinahone-Moycarkey match? Meant to be a nasty enough one

Accidental.
Not that type of player

1 Like

He had to go

Could have kilt him

Disgusting. Deserves a very lengthy ban.