Tipperary GAA 2024

Upperchurch will be strong favourites to win it out. Good few teams in the chasing pack after that.

Sounds like very sloppy second half. Full back line going poorly by all accounts. Down to four points here.

28 this year

That was a hard watch, brutal in fact.

Any positives?

Westmeath scored 2-21, so no, no positives.

I heard a bit of it on radio and it sounded horrendous.

Forde missing back to back frees from exact same position seemed to some it up.

Westmeath never feared Tipp

None of the young lads impress at all?

The likes of Westmeath and Carlow always motor well around this of year

Weren’t easy frees though, he nailed a 3rd one from the same position.
Westmeath missed a penalty as well :see_no_evil:

Kehoe took his goals well, Conor Stakelum scored about 0-05 from play including missing an open goal, Sean Hayes was ok. Seymour, Ormonde not great.
Quinn was middling.
Backs were solid in the 1st half but conceded 0-04 without reply in the last 2-3 mins, that malaise carried on into the 2nd half. Pedestrian in the extreme.

1 Like

League Football match v Waterford moved to Bansha on Sunday.

The Stadium in a bad way.

I knew we’d get no luck for letting those Limerick Rugby League lads into it a few weeks ago.

Boutique venue

2 Likes

The new stand is magnificent. Looked resplendent on TG4 last night for the Hogan Cup Semi Final.

Kierans v Ard Scoil there this Saturday too which should be good.

It was in shite on Sunday, the ball wouldnt even hop down the Killinan end. As bad as I’ve seen it in a long long time.

Drom have pulled out of the County Senior Football Championship this year, apparently after a vote amongst the players was conducted.

Tipperary Senior Football panellist Emmet Moloney to transfer to Portlaoise is an unfortunate consequence of this.

He’ll be on the podcast soon so

Hope they don’t go looking for him in “his” house in Portlaoise :wink:

Ah that’s always a beauty. There was a famous transfer in Laois once where an ESB bill was produced to prove residence.

With no choice but to approve the transfer despite knowing it was bollocks, the chairman turned to the club secretary and told him to ‘turn on the heating or that poor fucker will freeze to death before the first round’.

2 Likes