Tit Monday

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 964678, member: 1533”]She was wearing a pair of huge glasses that covered much of her face and yet you recognised her in “the Green”? And, you watch Fair City so much that you can recognise her?

What the fuck is wrong with you Farmer??[/QUOTE]

If you asked me that about two and a half years ago I would have said shit loads but now thankfully not a lot.

Spontaneous stiffness in the pelvic area is quite a common condition in weather like this.

A young wan at work is driving lads demented, thankfully as you grow older you develop the ability to enjoy it briefly and move on… some of the other younger team members have lost all focus… smelling around her desk like depraved horn dogs.

At this stage she has become a huge risk to the project deadline being met and it really needs to be escalated.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 964808, member: 686”]Spontaneous stiffness in the pelvic area is quite a common condition in weather like this.

A young wan at work is driving lads demented, thankfully as you grow older you develop the ability to enjoy it briefly and move on… some of the other younger team members have lost all focus… smelling around her desk like depraved horn dogs.

At this stage she has become a huge risk to the project deadline being met and it really needs to be escalated.[/QUOTE]
Dip their faces into it like a puppy into their shit-it’s the only thing that will sort that out, pal.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 964808, member: 686”]Spontaneous stiffness in the pelvic area is quite a common condition in weather like this.

At this stage she has become a huge risk to the project deadline being met and it really needs to be escalated.[/QUOTE]
That’s the job… Let her milk it now while she can. Pretty soon some cunt will pummel her good and proper and that will be the job too. These are the games we play when young.

You’ve lost me mate…?

bear in mind its 26 degrees in the room here so it may have flown 10 feet above my head.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 964816, member: 686”]You’ve lost me mate…?

bear in mind its 26 degrees in the room here so it may have flown 10 feet above my head.[/QUOTE]
It was a poorly constructed attempt at humour-don’t mind me. I’ve a river of sweat running down my back here having a battle of wits with an Ikea bookcase and I am losing.

My sympathy pal…

Having a brother in law whose a carpenter is one of the suprise pro’s of marriage.

Select your wives carefully young men.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 964850, member: 686”]My sympathy pal…

Having a brother in law whose a carpenter is one of the suprise pro’s of marriage.

Select your wives carefully young men.[/QUOTE]
Six potential sisters in law here :eek::frowning:

CM would have run riot mate.

Be honest mate… there is at least one of them you regularly knock one out to!

On the plus side you’ll have plenty free time. Huge plus.

Must be a big caravan, bro?

Mansion, pal.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 964863, member: 686”]CM would have run riot mate.

Be honest mate… there is at least one of them you regularly knock one out to!

On the plus side you’ll have plenty free time. Huge plus.[/QUOTE]
Two.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 964658, member: 24”]I saw this one from Fair City earlier in the Green.

As would be expected, she was wearing shorts and a top and a pair of huge sunglasses covered much of her face. The best way I could describe her is your typical Irish freckled lady on Tit Monday.

http://www.thestar.ie/star/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Picture-48-455x330.png[/QUOTE]

Christ she’s wreaked!

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 964658, member: 24”]I saw this one from Fair City earlier in the Green.

As would be expected, she was wearing shorts and a top and a pair of huge sunglasses covered much of her face. The best way I could describe her is your typical Irish freckled lady on Tit Monday.

http://www.thestar.ie/star/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Picture-48-455x330.png[/QUOTE]

Of all the lovely ladies around Stephens green at lunch time and this is the one that catches your eye farmer, would ya not think a trip to spec savers would be a good idea?:slight_smile:

Jimmy McNultys Top 5 Women spotted in The Temple Bar area on today’s edition of Tit Monday

1. The Scandinavian looking blonde chick, with stereotypically sexy pig-tails, met while walking by The Hard Rock Café

2. The Sexy Latino in a black tank top sat smoking outside some café

3. An tall Italian looking bird walking over The Ha’penny Bridge, wearing a high collared salmon pink blouse that covered up an obviously magnificent set of tits.

4. The sultry looking African chick, wearing a long black summer dress that moved with the gentle breeze, walking across the Street at the Auld Dub

5. The tattooed, tanned, long-haired brunette, bar-maid with an American accent, collecting glasses outside Bad Bobs.

Currently sat in the window of the M&S Foodhall on Grafton St. It’s a front row seat of all The Tit Monday action, from slutty looking Southside birds to gorgeous Oriental and Eastern European women. I’m sweatier than one of Bombers 3-day-old shirts.

Was driving through rural Limerick earlier (a beautiful day here) when I rounded a bend* to see a fine-looking mid-20’s lady bending forward to tend some flowers outside her house.

She’d a pair of top bollocks on her that would stop a train, Beautifully displayed and barely contained in the low-cut t-shirt she was wearing.

That’s brightened up an already bright day. God bless her.

• Nearly made shit of the car following the distraction.

Great story to finish the Summer, temps are to drop to 6-7c tonight and the next 10 days are given down a lot cooler. Well done summer 2014, you were a good one.

Let’s not write this one off just yet. There are always a few fine days in September. And always those rare days on the cusp where jackets are not brought but things get a bit chilly later on… Delightful.

More useless trivia. Hottest day of 2011 was September 28th.

Dumb fuck