Toilet Etiquette at Work

The man clearly has irritable bowel syndrome or Chron’s disease or similar. @Bandage showing very little regard or sympathy for this poor chaps debilitating condition.

Nevertheless, I gave the post a like for scene setting and storytelling skills

2 Likes

This, right here, is what TFK is all about. :clap:

:joy:

I have a LIVE issue here lads. One of our two male jacks is out of order and the other one has now been occupied for 23 minutes and counting. I really dont want to go use one of the public jacks in the airports as some of the foreigners do leave them in an awful state but I am approaching critical mass here

At what point is it socially acceptable to start putting a bitta pressure on to whoever is inside in the jacks to hurry up?

Edit: Update. Ths issue has now been resolved. After 29 minutes in the jacks (at least), your man walks out as if he’s only been in for a piss. Some people have no shame

You could shite in a bag and throw it over the door.

6 Likes

Put on an accent and claim to be the cleaners.

A Southside Dublin accent?

Any update?

I’ve edited the original post with an update

Is there any airport jobs going?

10 minutes, after 10 minutes you’ve a right to boot the door in

How did I miss this incredible post.

1 Like

You waited at least 23 minutes to make a poo rather than just use one of the 1,000 other jacks available in your building?

I hope you stood right outside the trap door for all of this time, breathing heavily and occasionally farting.

2 Likes

Yes.

I repeatedly tried the door.

At least he had the seat warmed for him

Must have been some stank out of that jacks after him

Seriously have you ever been in an airport?

1 Like

This was a poo that necessitated the use of a jacks that was not accessible to the public. A poo that could have disgraced my uniform

5 Likes

That uniform? Really?

I’ve been perturbed by something for the past few weeks. I recently went into the a cubicle work only to find the previous persons deposit was still in the bowl. It was biggest shit I’ve ever seen, about the size of a large aubergine. I tenatentively gave the toilet a flush and was amazed it went down. It’s bothered me since how a human could produce something that size.

1 Like