Do I remember a thread about this before?
- Taking a dump:
- 3 cubicles, which do you go for?
- If there are others dropping a log, are you comfortable to let loose and scud the jacks or do you wait until the hand dryer starts to commence bomb sequence?
- Do you wipe the seat down?
- Do you double flush if the need arises?
- Do you warn a colleague that “you might want to give that a minute” if you’re after having an almighty dump, stinkin the place out of it, you’re the only one in the jacks, and when he comes in he heads to your cubical, thus implicating you in the stankfest in there?
- Do you have the same respect for a colleague when you know he’s after leaving a jacks in tatters? Can you look him ever again without thinking about that mess?
- Taking a slash:
- 3 urinals, which do you go for? Do you go for a cubical instead?
- A colleague or a manager is taking a p1ss and engages you in conversation. Are you comfortable. Do you suffer from stage-fright?
- You wear khaki slacks to work, are you conscience that you might leave a p1ss mark after taking a leak? Do you give it a couple of extra shakes just in case? Does the saying “any more than 3 is a wank” cross your mind when you are doing the extra shakes"
Important questions you must agree. AMR and other ladies on the site, take the urinal bit out for yourself…