Toilet Etiquette at Work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69iB-xy0u4A

In case anyone hadn’t gotten it :wink:

Think you are the only one who’s never gotten it around here pal.

Weak compared to your cutting best.

Let the board decide.

You’re giving young glas a fair bating around here lately balbec.

Water off a ducks back mate. I’m polishing off some venison before I pop over to my lady friend. Balbec can have a pop all evening, I’m winning any fucking way :slight_smile:

[ATTACH=full]2689[/ATTACH] [QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 1127093, member: 1533”]Water off a ducks back mate. I’m polishing off some venison before I pop over to my lady friend. Balbec can have a pop all evening, I’m winning any fucking way :)[/QUOTE]

Surely more like this

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1127103, member: 179”]Surely more like this
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Sl5fM24mfRk/hqdefault.jpg[/QUOTE]
You’re confusing me with another poster on the board…

Can’t help it really. You should try it.

:smiley:

Do you have a light for your pushbike?

Have any of ye a shite to report on at all?

Glas’ bird will be making one on him in about a half an hour.

:eek:

:smiley: go way you fibbing fucker.
Men in 2015 don’t cook venison for themselves and then ‘pop’ over to see their ‘lady friend’.
Would you fuck off with this charade. If you were meeting a woman and gofd forbid actually riding her we would all know about it. Your self righteous tone and intolerance of mass opinion would ease and that itch that compels you to hit the dumb button would all but disappear, you frustrated little bollix. 'll know when you are riding kid, it will be obvious as fuck and I’ll be sure to let the board know.
:Dfuck off with you venison you dopey cunt.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1127163, member: 234”]:smiley: go way you fibbing fucker.
Men in 2015 don’t cook venison for themselves and then ‘pop’ over to see their ‘lady friend’.
Would you fuck off with this charade. If you were meeting a woman and gofd forbid actually riding her we would all know about it. Your self righteous tone and intolerance of mass opinion would ease and that itch that compels you to hit the dumb button would all but disappear, you frustrated little bollix. 'll know when you are riding kid, it will be obvious as fuck and I’ll be sure to let the board know.
:Dfuck off with you venison you dopey cunt.[/QUOTE]
You’re a weird pock marked Graham Dwyer fan whose wife won’t touch him, what would you know about it?

jaysus you dont sound like a man who got his hole last night anyway. that angsty edge is still there this morning. did you ‘pop’ over to her at all? lets see how you fare as the day goes on.

It was just an observation pal, why not answer the question?