Tom Brady - On Tablet watch

1 Like

one player doth not a draft make.

Indeed.

However you’re wrong about 1982.

The Broncos didn’t draft Elway.

quiet, he was drafted in 83… and yeah you could say he wasnt drafted by the broncos but the net result of the draft was that Denver got him

they had a solid draft class in 82…

Happy Birthday to the GOAT

1 Like

:speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

( you have 4 illegitimate bastard children )

That was post no. 666
Suitably malevolent it was.

not the first time either he has hung up on K&C. Last year one of their colleagues called his daughter a pissant on air and Brady told them he needed to consider doing the weekly interviews with them if their station had guys like that talking about his family. So it was already strained enough with WEEI. I’m not sure why everyone keeps harping on about the Guerro thing though. And not sure why they keep asking Brady about Guerros relationship with Belichick. But also, Brady took it hard without much probing either.

Sweep, sweep.

Maybe Brady’s daughter had been acting like a pissant on him earlier that day?

meh. not really. I think Guerrero is a completely dodgy cunt and a witch doctor. Brady was being a pussy hanging up so abruptly.

Now Brady will never talk to you either

I reckon that might be your answer. Plus it has been well documented that Belicunt has no time for Guerro.

Most of them are just looking for the scoops or some sort of scandal and trying to find some sort of dirt to make the headline. But at the end of it all they are asking one guy questions about stuff that another guy does. It’s pointless, but makes headlines.

Welcome to Journalism 101 with @Gman

1 Like

200 regular season wins. All in a days work. Excellent from the GOAT

I know it’s a must win game but do you go with Hoyer and let Brady’s MCL recover?

He’ll probably play alright, and white up the jumper the whole night. We’ve a tasty rushing game now, burns clock and is effective. Need Brady close to fit for playoffs. We’ll be in a afc final a different team.

It’s mad to think, Brady is having a poor year by his own standards, but yet is highly ranked in most categories and it’s not even his own worst season.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb

Still, he looks really off form the last couple of weeks and not at all looking to hit playoffs as he usually does.