Tom Humphries thread

Thats a lovely tradition of yours.

this is actually a good battle as itā€™s two pretty seasoned campaigners going at it
weā€™re not talking a green horn like @Horsebox here, he could do with using this as a learning experience

4 Likes

Art has to think about some personal responsibility here ā€¦ If he didnā€™t post up such sensitive information then @Sidney wouldnā€™t have been able to bait / bate him with itā€¦ At least thatā€™s what @Nembo_Kid has been arguing all day.

Yep Iā€™ve put that info out there and Iā€™ve no issue with him using in the context he did, in fact it plays right into my hands and strips him of any moral superiority he has. What I do have an issue with is using info gleaned here to go and search for a person and then threaten to doxx them.

1 Like

@Horsebox

Commence preparations for the Samson Option

Your Sampson option cannot harm me,Iā€™m bald as a cue ball.

The Samson Option refers to the burden @Horsebox carries lightly that he will activate on certain events transpiring that may likely result in members of tfk facing public ridicule and criminal sanctions

He flies to the location of the tfk servers and destroys them before killing @Rocko and @Bandage with a purple and yellow ceremonial sword

3 Likes

This sounds like it should be an episode of Blackadder with @horsebox being Baldrick

2 Likes

A very very strange and dangerous man.
Was it reading some of your old posts that I bumped that tipped you over the edge?

Could it be possible that @sidney is actually Tom Humphries? Itā€™s possibly the only way I could understand the complete mental breakdown heā€™s been having over the last weekā€™s and months.

:sweat_smile: Iā€™ve said it before, and Iā€™ll say it again Iā€™m sure, but ye are all fucking mental

1 Like

This is some type of PTSD after the wind yesterday. No doubt about it.

Gas cunts.

1 Like

Was Humphries writing those Canice Pilkington stories for him?

I donā€™t see any other possible explanation that could make sense

A lot of guys are suffering from PTSD.

Post Traumatic Storm Disorder.

Iā€™m here for you, guys.

1 Like

I wonder did he write Macroaster too?

Not a hope of either, say what you want about him but Humphries was a good writer

MacRoaster is highly acclaimed.

3 Likes