Tom Humphries thread

Marian is one of them anyway
Who’s the fella with the bottle of Coke, I can’t place him,

Tomas O’Leary I’d guess

Correct

Apart from Donal, who are the controversial figures here?
It’s a strange past time being in a supporter’s club under any circumstances, never mind one for a British franchise.

7 Likes

A fucking bizarre grouping/situation in many many ways

2 Likes

Franchise?

Unreal that Donal Cusack after his Tom Humphrey episode would make his next public appearance under a Glasgow Celtic banner.

#BJK

2 Likes

the pretend ira is full of his type

1 Like

Rob and Marian, Caulfield bashing is popular here as well, Corcoran has been the subject of a few lively debates, and the rugger player obviously.

They have always had a tolerance for it. Sure didn’t the bauld Gerry get his paedophile brother a job working with kids.

Fucking eejit. Maybe if Walter Mitty was regarded in completely the opposite way. Taking it to the edge is the only way to live. And all I learned out there has gotten me almost through the total hell I endure. So fuck it.

Mac wrote up above that I hoped there was an innocent explanation. And I believe there is a sort of one.
The line in the court papers where it said it started in 2009, that he had cognitive deficiencies (or some line like that) and now had heart trouble.

That I am not Walter fucking Mitty is how I see it as a totally plausible explanation for his (fairly shameful) behaviour.
Anyone got McAfee Anti-Virus?
Anyone read this thread??? http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/541627-Hello-and-an-MDPV-Question

TH could’ve picked up a hape of that stuff in 40 shops in Dublin and yes it could make you think some teenage chick fancied you. Go far enough down the road and reason will go out the window too. TH ain’t Brendan Fortune and if my suggestion is correct, if he’s stayed away from the PV we’d probably be reading him in the morning writing in a way that wasn’t as good as he used to be, about the swashbuckling exploits of Huddersfield Town.

1 Like

Could you retype that in plain english please.

Pv?

PremierView?

John McAfee lost his mind (or gained it? He dedicated his life to shagging beautiful women in the Caribbean) through his devotion to MDPV.

I believe TH tried some from one of the many headshops around, liked it (obviously! :smiley: ) and unfortunately with his family stability gone he went down the rabbithole and we got this sorry situation.
This shit would make a devout nun beg a Junior C hurling team from the backend of Longford to gangbang all hell out of her, it’s that potent. It all adds up.

1 Like

I thought he was getting the young wans to shit in his gob?

1 Like

As he says in the thread, on PV, everything becomes about sex.

That is some top, top apologism.

Try a big dose of tan MDPV sometime and you’ll empathise.

That explains the 100s and 100s of text msgs to a 14 year old over an extended period of time?