Tommy Tiernan

Tommy Tiernan does not know the score.

Everything is fair game in comedy. I’d like to see in what context he said:

“But these Jews, these fking Jew cts come up to me. Fking Christ-killing bastards. Fking six million? I would have got 10 or 12 million out of that. No fking problem! Fk them. Two at a time, they would have gone. Hold hands, get in there. Leave us your teeth and your glasses.”

That spiel on its own is not funny in any way.

[quote=“Flano”]Everything is fair game in comedy. I’d like to see in what context he said:

That spiel on its own is not funny in any way.[/quote]

I cannot imagine any possible contextual improvement for that.

I can.

I like to run!

[quote=“Flano”]Everything is fair game in comedy. I’d like to see in what context he said:

That spiel on its own is not funny in any way.[/quote]

Kev might find it funny?

I thought it was gas:popcorn:

Its all in the delivery pukey. I’m sure you’ve shot the shit with Brendan Grace in your day.

No, no time for that cunt, delighted to see him losing money hand over fist with the pub these days:pint:

Very modest man, you’d hardly know it was his pub when you walk into it…:rolleyes:

What kind of reaction did Tiernan get from the crowd on the day?

who said tha?

I was bein sarcastic puke, ie the cunt has his puss pasted all over the place.

I know you were:rolleyes: “who said tha” is one of his favourite catchphrases which he is often heard bellowing inside the pub

Oh right, my mistake. Never heard him going on with that to be honest. Did get cornered by him one night in the smoking section mind you.

:rolleyes:

Ah yes, never give in, never admit you’re wrong. I forgot. Let me rephrase that, fuck you puke you cunt, I knew all along. Cunt.

:smiley:

Oy vey

Me too.

Where is Declan?

I don’t know, he was scaring me.

[quote=“Flano”]Me too.

Where is Declan?

I don’t know, he was scaring me.[/quote]

He was scaring me too.

I think he was the devil.