Tommy Tiernan

Ground-breaking news

3 Likes

Sigh

I found it interesting enough.

He could delay a plane, that was the point, I suppose

Leave John Delaney out of this please. Assistant Groundsman has a ring to it though.

Tommy has an odd look to himself of late. That’s not to say it’s recent now.
I’ve a feeling he carries a lot of odd, unwanted shit around in his head.

1 Like

I dont think he’d deny that. I think he’s open enough about the fact he’s very deep and probably a touch mad.

His interview style is brilliant. Just lets people talk, not trying to shoe horn questions in for the sake of it.

1 Like

I enjoyed that interview with Brendan O Carroll. You sure as hell wouldn’t get that type of impact with Tubs doing a scripted interview on the LLS

He’s just having a chat

1 Like

I never knew that about O’Carroll having a son who passed away. He’s an interesting character. I’ll admit I don’t mind Mrs Brown’s Boys in small doses. Small doses.

2 Likes

Oh no

She is some woman

1 Like

She is possibly my favourite Irish person. We met her a few years back at a game in thurles. She is a treasure

1 Like

Tiernans show is very refreshing, imagine Darcy interviewing this girl

She is brilliant.

Local enough to me and I can remember clearly when she was born and all the curiosity and fundraising. Family, friends and school all a credit to where she is now. They just worked away with her as normal

1 Like

That was some gag :joy:

She’s an excellent speaker. An example of positive Corkness.

Who are you all talking about?

Joanne O’Riordan.
She mentioned playing soccer with her brothers when she was younger. Tommy says " you could have been the ball"

8 Likes

:joy: lolz

Ah here. Bingo