Tommy Tiernan

Did Tommy say Covid is real or something? Seems to be enough to get a lot of lads very upset around here these days.

The best interviews were from the random people we had never heard of. The junkie from Cork who turned his life around. Your man from Limerick who helps people etc. etc… The Scottish Buddhist chap too.

There were tonnes of meh or awkward interviews …the ‘known’ guest were rarely good.

1 Like

Are you using a sock or tissue?

Was interviewed on the radio there again recently, can’t remember what show it was. An extraordinary individual.

1 Like

It’s the honesty from guests like him that was compelling rather than Tommy… The celeb guests were generally too guarded / known entities…

i enjoyed the roddy doyle interview

It isn’t bad to be fair but nothing to write home about

He’s giving a Tour de France here with McGuigan.

2 Likes

At least you gave @Enrique a chance to bang his chest … While he’s ‘out’ watching football.

1 Like

McGuigan is some cunt.

4 Likes

Barry saved Ireland

1 Like

That was compelling TV with McGuigan Tommy just let him off the sadness of his daughters death and yet he was laughing at the end Tiernan is gifted at this

2 Likes

That he is but I still feel for him losing a child is merciless devastating and numbing

12 Likes

Magic song to end it aswell

3 Likes

That was great. After sitting through that shite last night, that was great tv.

4 Likes

You’re an awful gowl pal

1 Like

Unreal tune.

2 Likes

Sorry to ask but what’s your issue with him again?

He cane across as an alright sort tonight in fairness, God love him I can’t imagine the pain of losing a child.

I wouldn’t be as familiar with him as you. My main memories of him were being allowed to stay up late for the first time, other than for the Toy Show or Sunday Game, to watch him win a World title and my 'oul lad and Grandad, God rest them, going dull cos of Danny Boy being sung instead of Amhrán na bhFiann.

2 Likes

You’re alive - Huzzah !!

1 Like

Gorgeous