Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

The Garda Brian is terrible,

Going around with a dirty bag of KFC twice a day.

fits the stereotype.

Traffic corps I’d say at best.

Roaster Alert=The Field is on at 10:30 on Rte1

Chip lads will be quoting did ya ate the mate on that sangwich bird all day tomorrow now

Taidgh let the bull down badly.

V interesting show on C4 now. Eden. Follow up to earlier set of shows where load of randomers were dropped in the wilderness in scotland and left to fend for themselves for a year. First 6 shows showed early stages they are back now to show how its panned out. They have no food and are starving and ready to potentially murder each other

Wasn’t this cancelled and they never told the participants so kept them in the forest or wherever they were?

No idea. They tried to escape tonight anyways and it turns out they are not in the complete wilderness rather on an 800 ac ‘estate’. They are helpless misfortunes they should have left em all die. V disapointing conpared to initial series

Ha ffs…did you see it last time no? At end of series they definitely said it would be back to see how it panned out. Cunts will be raging and they half starves to death

I’ve not seen it but it’s been about the press this week over here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eyK0t8UPW44
Tonight on BBC4 @ 10pm, part of the Storyville season. Looks good…

Scent of a Woman on 323 now, the ending

Hooo haaa

1 Like

Outta order,I’ll give you outta order.

@Fagan_ODowd finally gets his own slot.

3 Likes

Very interesting show on C4 the last few nights called The State. Fictional story about a few brits who went to Syria and enlisted with ISIS after being groomed in the UK. No idea of how accurate a portrayal it was, reasonably so would be my guess. Even at 10% accurate it was shocking

I haven’t seen it but it was based on a series of interviews with people that did it

Interesting. It was disgusting is what it was. Anyone with any bit of humanity who watched it couldnt object to taking in refugees from these countries.