Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Christ

Rte1 now.Marylou v some blueshirt

Mary Lou is going to ate this lad alive

1 Like

Blueshirter blaming FF if there’s a new election

McCabe was way too smart to be a guard.Ahead of these cunts every step of the way.

1 Like

I think he’s talking under instruction. He’s been ordered to tell ff to put up or shut up

Of course

Some blue shirt just brought up Maria Cahill

1 Like

I love the way these cunts use being out of the country as an excuse of not being able to get in contact etc,it’s 2017 not 1917 ffs.

2 Likes

Ak47 going after that hun cunt Flanagan

1 Like

Oirish post annual awards in London on TG4. Every winner has been an oirish builder who made it big* on the mainland. Looking forward to see @Tassotti picking up the lifetime award.

A new mockumentary started there 10-15 minutes ago on RTÉ 2. Possibly as bad an RTÉ comedy attempt as I’ve ever seen. A fictional primary school in Cork - the show is called The School.

It is beyond brutal . RTE should give up comedy .

Dogshit

Anyone watching Chriisty

I caught 2.8 seconds of a trailer for that after the Greatest Sporting Moment show and immediately turned off the tv.

2 Likes

It was reminiscent of another RTÉ mockumentary from around 10 years ago called The English Teacher. That also set out to copy The Office but was unfortunately really shit too.

I am going to retire to the good sitting room to watch another episode of The Crown now. The first episode was excellent.

2 Likes

Charlie Bird is a mad bastard.

Has smoked more herb than Ming I’d imagine.

1 Like