Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

That Luke Kelly show on RTE 1 again :clap:

Fuck off Coulter

Lesbian one there on Dole Life on RTE 2 about unemployed people.

Out handing about her CV and then she goes “I am lazy, I’m so lazy.” Just what any perspective employer wants to hear.

Another lady blaming getting knocked up for her unemployment status.

Would you sample soup that guy gave to you?

I would more likely fancy my chances with the chicken and ketchup sandwich given to me by a stranger in Sarsfields clubhouse :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Anything watchable on tonight ladies. Flicking through there and cant seem to find anything half decent

It’ll have to be RTE one, the story of the M7 coming on now.

That’ll do it. Thanks chief

Currently watching Alan Shearers Documentary on Euro 96 that I recorded a week ago. Fuck those were good times. The music, the tv, the football. Great show.

On youtube or demand?

SKY Plus’d. Worth digging out though if you’re of that vintage, great nostalgia. Mm forgot about the M7 thing on RTE, must watch it on the player

Watching it now on RTE +1. Mediocre fare.

I’d know a few of the Laois heads I believe.

Lads in Monasterevin & Mountrath whinging now when they whinged for years about traffic is a bit rich. RTE spent good money on a pointless program here.

1 Like

Your wan on Vincent Brown looks like Avril Power with a dollop of greshan 2000

I’ll be awaiting your take on this.

@glasagusban

Have you hand on golf club watching RTE2?

Huh?

Serena Williams Documentary on RTE2.

I thought that was lovely, bittersweet but lovely. Not sure anyone was complaining or even whinged about the bypass, merely explaining the effects as a result its arrival. A very honest and well made reflection on rural Ireland and how its adapting to the changing world. Each story had a positive element to it. Very worthwhile imo.

FAO @farmerinthecity

9.30PM tonight. RTÉ 1

1 Like