Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Yep, hence the constant grin

cc @anon67715551

Give us the lowdown on McSharry. As useless & obnoxious as he comes across in the Media?

It’s actually unreal how similar he is to the McSavage FF character here

https://youtu.be/8fPKD0gv1mQ

3 Likes

Say what you like about them, but the Healy Rae’s are rarely wrong when it comes to this sort of shit.

Last night was quality. MHR got to speak first and absolutely destroyed him. Basically lectured to McSharry for 5 minutes and at the finish all McSharry could do was admit he was wrong.

MHR is a great man to fight for farmers of Tuosist

1 Like

You’ve about nailed it there but I’d just add in the fact that the cunt is utterly devoid of humility, with or the capacity to be a team player.

I was friendly with his father back in the day. One thing in Ray MacSharry’s favour was his vice-like grip on Haughey. CJH was afraid of his hole of him.

I watched it last night. MHR is a master of PR. Every chance that Danny & himself will get even more first preferences next time out in Kerry. His turn on Living with Lucy should be worth a few votes as well.

Round 3 on the tonight show now.

I think at this stage all parties including the media are milking this .

This McSharry prick is utterly shameless.

DHR must bleed green & yellow.

I’m no fan of Healy-Rae, but it’s pathetic the way Yates and Cooper are trying to goad him here with global warming.

Anyone who spells Mark with a c is a cunt BTW.

1 Like

Yep. He is too cute to take the bait though.

I like Ivan, but his body language is screaming seeth in DHR’s direction. Poor professionalism.

Brunker after getting a ferocious smackdown there

Age has finally caught up with Amanda.

Welcome to 2006 .

1 Like

The young offenders :clap:

@caoimhaoin in the red trackie trying to get with the multi cultural black wan

The IFTAS are hilarious, these cunts think it’s the oscars or something.