Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

It’s no Derry Girls,but it’s not bad.

Really? Think it is terrible

Daniel did something last night I thought was impossible. He made me feel sorry for Dermot Bannon.

First episode was shite, but the second one was better.

I think the joke is done to be honest. The first episode was practically a rehash of the film, and you’d get fairly cunting sick of those Cork cunts in quick time

2 Likes

I suppose they have to account for the fact that some people haven’t seen the film.

I understand that, but even besides, barring some impressive writing, I can see the joke growing thin quicker than those cunts with the bags on their faces. But I’ll stick with it for a bit at least, oddly enough one of the best parts of it is PJ Gallagher and I generally cant stand that prick.

The bag guys must be seething as these lads have basically taken their gag and turned it into a feature film and a national TV show.

1 Like

That Derry Girls thing is pure tripe… This Cork thing ain’t much better.

Pure Mule was the best Irish comedy in a long time.

1 Like

Stop, I love the Red Daysel me.

John Turturro on Nationwide

You’d want to pull that telly in a bit chief

3 Likes

Just catching Daniel v Dermot on the player :sweat_smile:
What’s the point in them having an input when Bannon only steam rolls them anyway.
Daniel is tough going himself to be fair. I’d say his communion money is still gathering interest

1 Like

Bannon needs a hiding.

The budget was 150 to 200k

His plans come in at 199800 incl VAT

The tenders come in 140-190k above his estimates :joy:

Go way and fck ya spoofer

Amazingly Dermot put a lot of thought into it and came back with the idea of an open plan kitchen and living room with larger windows than before.
Incredibly original idea.

4 Likes

That was kind of glossed over, Daniel wanted another en suite and next thing it’s €140k over estimate :sweat_smile: Then he says if he gives up on the en suite he’ll only save €20k

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t really understand that. Did Bannon just fuck up his estimates first time around?

As the Anglo boys would have put it “he pulled em out of his arse”

2 Likes

Daniel and Majella seem like lovely people.

Donegal is stunning.

1 Like

There was a load of RSJ’'s to go up in the attic to carry the roof as the walls upstairs he wanted to move were load bearing,it would be costly but not 140k costly.It was an awfully designed house to begin with.