Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Was the rebrand needed?

Here Robert, you knew the man. When wolfe tones ghost jumped up on your back what did you do?

A great man, I let him ride me until my epitaph is finally written.

That fella from Bachelor’s Walk on How’s your Driving is an odious patronising prick

2 Likes

There was a Shannonsider lookalike interviewed on it.

1 Like

That show is so fucking stupid. I watched the first episode where they gave the two lads drink and the drug simulation device. The tests were completely bullshit as they were throwing hazards onto the course for the inhibited runs that weren’t there during the control run. I was seething watching it.

The fella sitting in the passenger seat is some tool.

I do love Ken Clarke’s completely unveiled contempt for and condescension towards Nigel Farage.

1 Like

Watching Other Voices. There is a lad from Mali on now who is hypnotic hes wiggling and waggling hipping and hopping ball of electricity on the stage. Not wan word of english is he singing but im singing along. Lovely hurling

It is a great series. The programme makers fit a piece of the dingle madness into it

1 Like

It is a great programme.Just shows rte can do good programming when they want to.

1 Like

Always feels like a tg4 effort when I see it. Has a nice bit of cut about it

2 Likes

Exactly.It’s not even like it’s rte.Everything they do is so fuckin lazy.Copied off other stations.Reminds me of an episode in the Simpsons where some tv station are struggling for ideas so they have a brainwave of everyone surfing other stations till they find something they can copy.Wasn’t Aidan Gillen (Tommy Carceti)involved in this at the start?

1 Like

Yeah he hosted it for a few seasons around 2011/2012. By no means involved at the start though, it was on for years before he took over.

1 Like

The greatest S3C ever was on Room to Improve this evening

I’d rather cut it off than live with that woman.

1 Like

RTE1 showing a replay of a lovely tribute to Sir Terry Wogan.

Only drawback is it features Ryan Tubridy been Ryan Tubridy.

Do they mention the money grabbing?

Not yet

Anchorman on 3e

“Sharp broadcast everyone”