Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Who produces the Claire Byrne show and the Late Late?

Do they not actually know or realise the programmes are garbage or do they just not give a fuck and want to be paid?

6 Likes

Any word on vitamins and nutrients?

Is bladder leak a big issue for women these days? Two ads for pads there during Clare Byrne.

Mike is a top top grocer.

We passed a splendid entire day in Lisnore last summer, the Castle and its grounds are stunning, there’s a fantastic 1980s (I know they’ve been around forever but not so much recently) style rope swing down at the very bottom, fabulous walled garden etc,
We also are in the pub, doesn’t look much from the outside but proper gastro pub offerings, lovely cafe as well for lunch or breakfast. Summerhouse cafe

We did the long Lady Louisas walk, really nice

1 Like

Both programmes seem to attract a significant audience share from TFK each week, so they must be doing something right

2 Likes

american dynasties. the bush years. family, duty power on rte1 now is excellent

The Earl of Devon owns the Castle and still collects rent from locals who use the commonage on the Mountains. I couldn’t believe this was still happening in 2021

Watching the Seventies here on Sky Documentaries. Crimes and Cults. Jim Jones and the Peoples Temple was some escapade.

The Graduate on now, what a movie

‘I wanna say one word to you, just one word…
plastics’

A jetta driving Tyrone lad (doesn’t seem to have an Italian bloodline)and a Carkie girl on Pulling with my parents tonight.

Davy fitz calling all the scobies Bud on RTE wan

1 Like

Davy hasn’t had to deal with as many egos since his days managing Clare.

1 Like

Would have been some long flight to Nepal with this bunch all sitting together. Covid was a blessing.

2 Likes

Some lad called Dara Callery on tv3 now
A politician apparently

Big into farming.

Marty Morrissey and Lottie Ryan on the Clare Byrne show tonight

This show could well be one of the worst shows RTE has ever made

I’m ruining my zen

1 Like

High brow TV here on RTE One

Only Fans😅

Mudderagawd - and this lad ferried into the studio for it