Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

My missus has her work Christmas party tomorrow night so feel free to pop over to my apartment to watch the Glasgow Derby with me. I’ll be home alone otherwise but I’ll be having my first alcoholic beverage in 15 (fifteen) days while watching the game all going well.

I’m with you on the Gruffertys mate but that’s mainly because I find the mother very attractive

2 Likes

Hard to believe they put that doc together for only 240k.

3 Likes

Have the Jags a’er a chance . I see they gave Celtic their biggest ever cup final defeat . The thinking man’s club a fella I know calls them . I will pass on the offer as I have a family do in Reens tomorrow night . Thanks any way .

Tis sickening really. I watched Di Caprios doc early this week with a similar theme.

Where will it all end.

Keep that beef train running!

1 Like

Ya . that said I would think most of the parties involved gave their views and services pro bona.

It is globalisation and big business . Trump , Farage , Grillo and maybe Le Pen are smart enough to make political capital out of it.

1 Like

Your a sick bastard mate but so do I

Signing in.

That fucker must have made some killing when he sold the land for the Pavillions Shopping Centre in Swords. I guess there were no planning permissions problems for that development.

Citizen Khan is some laugh, its like the paki version of Mrs Browns Boys

There is a Bob Dylan doc on bbc4. Looks good

its on 1 channel on Kodi Bandage
the guardian out this together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJOV_cN-JP8

im going to Beitar and Hapoel Beer Sheva on monday night, as usual Tedi stadium is closed due to the latest violence, this time the crowd trouble after the saknin game so its been played in petak tikwa

1 Like

Huangs world on Viceland Sky channel 153 is worth a watch…he’s a gas man who basically goes to different parts of the world eating local cuisines.

He was in Sicily in the episode earlier this evening eating and chatting to all sorts from Sicilian restauranters to West African immigrants upto and including the Mayor in Palermo who came across v well.

Quality Winning Streak moment there when a contestant hummed and hawed over a number between 1 and 5 for a while before settling on 6.

8 Likes

Was it the same wan who broke down crying earlier?

I was watching A Country Christmas on Sky Arts so didn’t see the start of the show but based in the 5 minutes I did see, I’d wager it was the same lady.

1 Like

Who is this cunt in the bow tie.

The knees on this lady.