Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

This and last nights LLS are probably the worst ever broadcast from RTE.

1 Like

I’d never trust a woman with small thruppeny bits.

Her teeth are a fucking mess. A vile woman.

1 Like

25-year anniversary / commemoration event held in Belfast today for the members of the public killed by the RUC in a Sinn Féin office. That cunt Regina Doherty mentioned it during the general election campaign last year:

FINE GAEL TD Regina Doherty has shockingly suggested that the actions of Sinn Féin were responsible for the massacre of three people by an RUC officer in 1992 – as well as the abduction and murder of a teenager by a unionist gang in Belfast in 1974.

“Two members of my family were killed, one by unionist paramilitaries and the other by the British Army. My sister was six months pregnant when her husband was killed in Ballymurphy by the Parachute Regiment. My brother was seriously shot; I have been shot.

“My family home has been bombed, my office has been bombed, my constituency office in west Belfast – three people in the waiting room were killed,” said Gerry Adams.

Regina Doherty snapped back accusingly:
“All brought on by your own actions, Gerry.”

Regina is a reptile.

3 Likes

A sickening puff piece this interview is. A right pair of cunts these two.

2 Likes

Bring back Teresa

Teresa is horrid now.

There’s no flies on this crowd. :grin:

The new Macgyver is on there on Sky 1
Watchable so far but a bit meh

You’d love that. You dirty bastard!

Kathryn Thomas is getting terrible haggard looking.

1 Like

This Tipp one is dog rough.

Has she had a job done on her eyes? Look different

Letting herself go now that she’s off the market

She was never great, she looks like a man.

1 Like

Irish gogglebox is decent.

1 Like

Over a certain age it is face or waist.

Fairly grim show on RTE One now called After the Crash. About people killed on the roads last year and the impact on their family.

Two brothers from Limerick on there. One brother killed in a road accident, another brother lost to suicide not long after.

Seriously tough