Tonight's TV

It’s years since I watched it last. Meaney is fucking superb in it.

Dublin v kerry on now on setanta. Kerry are 3 up. No way back for dublin by the looks of it.

Programme about Irish basketball in the 1980s at the moment which will be of interest to anybody who remembers the brilliant clashes between Burgerland Neptune and Premier Killester circa 1987/88.

BBC4 have three programmes dedicated to Seamus Heaney tonight starting from 10pm

Brighton Bomb, More 4 10.35pm - Examining the plot to kill thatcher.

Lovely show about Glen Campbell on Bbc 4 now.

Most enjoyable alright.

Lovely, have it on record.

Hmmm this might be getting a little Christian.

Don’t worry. The music has been superb.

Just watched this over the weekend. Excellent television. Support at home, regardless of circumstance, is so important. Kudos to all the parents and kids for trying to improve their lot. Massive respect to Belvedere as well and the teachers involved in this program. Simon, the guy running the program, interviewed all 55 applicants and their families personally, and out of hours too. Teachers are an easy target at times but some top quality ones on display here.

Unflinching as right though. And fucking heartbreaking for the lads left behind

Celebrity Apprentice starting on TV3 now.
Featuring such stars as Mikey Graham, Amanda Brunker, Damo from Fair City and boxer Michael Conlon

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 836307, member: 1786”]Celebrity Apprentice starting on TV3 now.
Featuring such stars as Mikey Graham, Amanda Brunker, Damo from Fair City and boxer Michael Conlon[/quote]
Nick Lesson will wipe the floor with them.

Who touches anything with a hot rock? Silly cunt.

You can see why Mikey Graham stayed in the shadows of Boyzone.

I just watched 5 mins of the Rosenstock show to give it a chance again. Utter utter shite.

Over to TV3 now, is the pin striped skinhead mentor on this (John something?) not a failed / bankrupt business man?

[quote=“Mac, post: 836323, member: 109”]I just watched 5 mins of the Rosenstock show to give it a chance again. Utter utter shite.

Over to TV3 now, is the pin striped skinhead mentor on this (John something?) not a failed / bankrupt business man?[/quote]
Was he the fella who headed up the show “I’m an adult get me out of here”?

I believe so. He’s now usually seen in ads for quotedevil or something like that.

They should really really do a follow up to the ones he convinced to “get on the ladder”. I’d say that would be some crack.

There’s a cunt on here would happily buy a t shirt worn by Brunkner for 4 hours.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 836327, member: 180”]
There’s a cunt on here would happily buy a t shirt worn by Brunkner for 4 hours.[/quote]

Did he look pock-faced, have a Waterford accent, and look like he had a chip on his shoulder?