Tonight's TV

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 836327, member: 180”]They should really really do a follow up to the ones he convinced to “get on the ladder”. I’d say that would be some crack.
[/quote]

:smiley:

Nick Leeson - “I’ve never stabbed anyone in the back” :confused:

Incorrect spelling is very unprofessional alright

[ATTACH=full]848[/ATTACH]

The ginger lad is wearing some kind of trainers with his suit ffs sake

Mikey wants out

Debate on Arthur’s Day on Prime Time now.

That horrible cunt Declan Lynch on now. While he is making reasonable points, he is completely anti drink which seems to be driven by his own alcoholism.

Who is this prick on the extreme right?

New comedy on Channel 4 called London Irish about 20 twenty somethings from Northern Ireland living in London.

Has been awful shit so far

Pixies on Jools over on BBC 2

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 836645, member: 1137”]New comedy on Channel 4 called London Irish about 20 twenty somethings from Northern Ireland living in London.

Has been awful shit so far[/quote]

Do not watch this shit ever!!! Beyond painful

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 836645, member: 1137”]New comedy on Channel 4 called London Irish about 20 twenty somethings from Northern Ireland living in London.

Has been awful shit so far[/quote]

Jaysus that was shocking.

That was a great show. The old blues lad was fantastic.

If you are looking for something to watch later on, I would highly recommend ‘Grand Prix: The Killer Years’ on BBC 4 from 10 to 11. It was on BBC2 about 2 years ago.

Incredible footage at the end there of the unsuccessful attempt of a driver to save another driver from a burning car while the race continued around him.

IT Crowd special on at 9, should be good.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 836641, member: 24”]Debate on Arthur’s Day on Prime Time now.

That horrible cunt Declan Lynch on now. While he is making reasonable points, he is completely anti drink which seems to be driven by his own alcoholism.[/quote]

He is only a bollox.

“Oh dry your eyes Bono.”

Late late gets it right for once. I had the pleasure of meeting the girl at a match in thurles two years ago. Not often you can say genuinely inspiring

Absolute legend. Emotional stuff. Ordinary people in extraordinary circumstances

Fuck me , I know yer man at the Ballybane centre who just got 5k off secret millionaire, jammy fookr