Tony Holahan is very, very dangerous

you cant spell national public health emergency team without cunt

1 Like

The pubs have always been Holohanā€™s enemy. Now we see how far he is willing to go to kill them.

Heā€™s a terrifying human being

1 Like

The OIUTF side has been renamed the WUTF side.

Weā€™ve already seen the lengths the pub and restaurant lobby were willing to go to kill thousands of people.

govt shouldve gotten rid of him after cervical check, chickens coming home to roost now

3 Likes

Absolutely. The man has form.

the only ones with a clear history of killing people are NPHET and the govt

4 Likes

Well the government acquiesced with the pub and restaurant and airline industries. NPHET didnā€™t.

As an actual Covid bereaved person from I know who I blame.

the vast bulk died from covid in the early days when it was a total fuck by the govt and NPHET. to presume that your own tragic circumstances are replicated across all death is mistaken at best

1 Like

Thatā€™s wrong in a basic factual sense. And if you canā€™t be bothered to get basic facts right thereā€™s not much pint engaging with you.

I can stand over the facts of those who died in the nursing homes. You only have assertions and dogma and for that reason

im out bbc two GIF by BBC

Place all executive level Civil Servants & Public Servants, TDā€™s and Senators on the PUP payment until everyone has their full freedom restored

2 Likes

Covid death toll in nursing homes passes 1,500, with 369 in January alone (thejournal.ie)

Whoā€™s going to run the country then?

there is a Ratkdo Mladic element to Herr Hoolahanā€™s personality, after a family tragedy he came back after taking time out, reassessed the situation and just went all in on the cunts

1 Like

Varadkar was untouchable until he challenged Tony on tv one night. Canā€™t be coincidence the stories started about him not long after

apparently it will be the status quo - no one.

Itā€™s perfectly obvious that Tony cant risk people not dying. It would be a complete disaster if things were to reopen without thousands dyingā€¦

1 Like

Medics on a jolly, come on in. Here to see a dying relative? Off to the Gulag

1 Like

Tony Holahan is very, very dangerous

1 Like