Tony Holahan is very, very dangerous

Tony Holahan is very, very dangerous.

Jaysus I didnā€™t realise that conference was after they had called off the Italy game. Fuckin hell.

I see youā€™ve found common ground with the unionists.

Tony Holohan is very, very dangerous.

2 Likes

Tony Holahan is very, very dangerous

1 Like

@mickee321

Holohan has lads the length and breath of the country absolutely furious this morning, some operator

1 Like

Heā€™s a great wum in fairness to him.

Who would be the best WUM between Archbishop Tony and Barry Egan at the Sunday Independent?

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/award-winning-illustrator-creates-amazing-18247865

I wonder is that mural still there? :grinning:

You have to give the man kudos, heā€™s swept to power and literally running the country without an ounce of opposition. The moves and strokes heā€™s pulled are incredible- the country is literally at his whims.

Myself and @mickee321 called this, he has played a stormer here

1 Like

The leaks is where the genius is. Leak it 24/48 hours before. That leaves all the micks 48 hours to mull over it and express rage. The government heads flapping around wondering who ā€œgrassed itā€ Throw us a half a jasper carrot by tagging on a couple of hours. Job is oxo

2 Likes

About 10 lads on TKF have already said this was the tactics today

2 Likes

Itā€™s been the tactic or the last two years. Ramped up when mickey Martin got behind the wheel .

1 Like

Some of the earlier leaks were nphet alright but if this was them it backfired as it was hugely unpopular. Id say the government leaked this one

Iā€™d stop overthinking things if I was you, mate.

They still bent over.

4 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Youā€™ll do yourself a mischief, mate.

Harry says Relax