Tony Stokes is the best footballer from Ireland

Time for the Irish team to be built around him

1 Like

@rioferdy5: Bang on time! What a goal! Stokes with unreal footwork!

:clap:

Signing in.

What a man. What a player.

I was particularly impressed with the way he rattled the bar from two yards out. No wonder Trap doesn’t want this donkey anywhere near the Irish squad.

I remember seeing him in an U-19 match for Ireland against Germany (would love to see the German team-sheet now) at Dalymount Park and he was the classiest (but most wasteful) player on the pitch. Chippy’s comments after the game last night summed him up well. His time has come and he knows it. After Trap leaves, Stokes will be the first name on the team-sheet for the new manager.

Stokes>>>>>>>>Long

So if Stokes if the best Irish footballer, then it logically follows that Trap is a doddering old fool.
Looks like we have quite the conundrum here for the Totti, Tase and all the Trap lovers.

Any Irish players other than Stokes likely to feature in this season’s Champions League?

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 823712, member: 1503”]So if Stokes if the best Irish footballer, then it logically follows that Trap is a doddering old fool.
Looks like we have quite the conundrum here for the Totti, Tase and all the Trap lovers.[/quote]
Who will they turn on first, I wonder.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 823712, member: 1503”]So if Stokes if the best Irish footballer, then it logically follows that Trap is a doddering old fool.
Looks like we have quite the conundrum here for the Totti, Tase and all the Trap lovers.[/quote]

the real question is why isnt their a clamor amongst Irish fans to have him playing. basically the media spoon feed their agenda to the Oirish fans and they go nuts for shit players to start for Ireland but as the media dont have a campaign for Stokes due to his politics and the Oirish fans say diddly squat

this isnt about Trap or Mr Delaney

its about dark forces shaping the agenda of the plebs

Well played

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m44jhlua4W1qmzo43o1_400.gif

So you’re saying that Stokesy isn’t on the Irish team because he is a Provo?
Fucking D4 west Brit motherfuckers!

But that leaves the question of Trap, Is he spoon fed by the media too? Or is he just a doddering old fool?

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 823767, member: 1503”]So you’re saying that Stokesy isn’t on the Irish team because he is a Provo?

But that leaves the question of Trap, Is he spoon fed by the media too? Or is he just a doddering old fool?[/quote]

Whatever about Trap’s decisions, you cannot argue with the success he has brought to Irish football and that is the bottom line.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 823767, member: 1503”]So you’re saying that Stokesy isn’t on the Irish team because he is a Provo?

But that leaves the question of Trap, Is he spoon fed by the media too? Or is he just a doddering old fool?[/quote]
Trap is a man of peace. A unifier like Garibaldi. Provos, dissidents and the like disgust him I imagine.

:rolleyes: Eh, no. I think an argument can be made that he has not in fact brought any modicum of success to Irish football whatsoever.

Whats all this about mate?