Top 10 Google Searches directing to TFK

Oops, maybe i was wrong :slight_smile: , good to see there is someone else enjoying the delights of a most beautiful people and nation*

*apart from the white cunts :guns:

:clap:

The facts speak for themselves Kev. I only scan the fitness thread myself but obviously your tips have some credibility.

chewy, I just want to say, I was sickened with the way Rocko treated you that time.

Hope you enjoyed Kenya.

Maybe you should setup a blog?

Thanks, Bandage. thankfully myself and Rocko managed to put our differences aside for the good of the forum and I would like to think that our e-relationship is stronger that it ever was. The fact that he thinks about me in the shower would bare* this out

*not sure if this is the correct spelling

Where’s the geographic chart?

Were you on Safari chewy?

He was out with the missions

Isn’t Tipptopps in Kenya?

Had one started, but it takes a massive amount of time at the start, actually have 6 posts ready to release, but going to wait for another while.

He went there to get away from MGG

Remember her. She was great craic.
She once fired the whole board of a major multinational company and rode the pope in the smoking area of coppers.

Coppers didnt have a smoking area when she was last damp.

I think “she” was really Billy Keane.

I was out there building houses for underprivileged retards

I’d say it was a long time since she was damp alright

I always got the impression she was a lesbian, and one of those macho looking lesbians complete with short spiky hair wearing mens clothes…

She posted a picture of herself here once before. Thankfully she had Sam Maguire covering her head

That was her head

So there was 700 visits from Africa in one week!? We may set up a TFK Africa group!