Top 10 Google Searches directing to TFK

I like stats. These are the top 10 words/phrases keyed into google that resulted in clicks through to TFK. Well done Mickee. Where’s dunph on this list?

thefreekick

the free kick

tfk

mickee321 cobh

alan quinlan and ruth griffin

free kick vb forum forumdisplay php the board room

evanne ni chuillean

Why the fuck would someone google “http://www.thefreekick.com/” or is that just idiots who typed the URL into google instead of into the address bar?

cheers mate,
glad to know im of interest to the board :smiley:

why the fuck people are googling it remains to be seen.

Alan Quinlan and Ruth Griffin???

Many congraulations, mickee. :clap:

Probably down to some of the stalkers on here trying to uncover your real identity.

I just typed that in and the condolences thread on here is the 6th result. :lol:

No more Candice?

The Cobh bit is intriguing. Suggests there’s people doing a small bit of research alright.

:o
serious?

jesus,i never thought that at all,im shocked by all this.

Julio got complacent

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php/topic/11451-the-most-valuable-member-on-tfk/page__p__324012__hl__valuable__fromsearch__1#entry324012

Mickee is definitely getting researched, but its a strange thing to put in the 321 bit? Its a touch mad to be doing it though.

The typing in the full name is hilarious. I only have to type in “t” to the tool bar and it comes up :smiley:

Not in the top 500.

“Gay Byrne” cunt is number 432.

The Dunph is 19th

The Dubph freekick is 38th.

:smiley:

you’ve lost me there,
where does the compalcency part come into it?

What kinda volume of searches are you talking about to get into the Top 10?

Well it’s based on visits, not searches.

But overall 1,802 people clicked onto TFK having googled thefreekick which is the #1 entry.

Down in 10th only 133 people followed evanne ni chuillean onto TFK. Encouragingly, those that did spent an average of 22 mins on here.

Those stats are since about March.

kev , would you have the ability to uncover the IP addresses of the users who have been googling my username?
i know you are into that kind of thing.
cheers

how did you pull that data from google rocko?
just out of interest, do google provide it to you?

where do you think now my future lies as a poster on here after this revelation?

whatever you do don’t post up a blog, you will get shit for thanks