Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

And floods you chump

The text doesn’t really do it justice. This is the crab pasta.

Your habit of reposting entire articles is highly irksome. Even @Horsebox would have figured out what you’re talking about there.

5 Likes

And they haven’t one good leg between them

1 Like

Don’t be so crabby

Jaysus. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Currently in Pomadirino in Swords, was very nice, staying in the Radisson at the airport but that was dead so said we’d hop in a :oncoming_taxi:, had a pre dinner pint in the Arch, going back for another soon.

2 Likes

My parents were in the Radisson by the airport last night too! If you saw an auld roaster supping a few pints, that was the auld lad.

Cool story bro, etc.

1 Like

I’m over in London solo. Wandered over to barrafina in Soho. Only take walk ins. As just the wan I got a space at the bar. Tapas. I think it has a Michelin star. Hon real. You’d pay more for less in Dublin. The only downside is bang off the sardines and Gambas they are cooking beside me.

7 Likes

Did you enjoy the bearded clams?

I’m working my way through wines by the glass lest I look uncouth with a bottle.

I’ll have a sherry and go back to the hotel or change my flights and go for a wander.

3 Likes

It had a Michelin Star but lost it

1 Like

Im over myself solo in 3 weeks

You’re very close to Sunset Strip….:eyes:

Go on

A Naked and Famous

1 Like

A bespoke Mescal cocktail

A serious fall from grace for the kildare boy

Cinderellaing it home by midnight :ok_hand:

1 Like

I was treated to a lunch in Hawksmoor today. I had three oysters to wet my whistle and a rib eye for the main. I wouldn’t be a great steakhouse person but i thought the food and value for money (not a consideration in these places) was streets ahead of Shanahans. However although it’s a beautiful room, it’s huge and it was at best a quarter full. Because of the layout there’s no way of disguising it (as there would be in Shanahans with all the separate rooms). I’d say they’ll struggle to make a go of this place long term.

Myself and mrs barnes had a couple of early birds on Friday evenings here. 5pm and the place was very busy. Great food and as you say a beautiful room. Shanahans is a cod.

1 Like