Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

€90 for an 8oz Sirloin served with Sweet Potato Fries. One for the mugged off thread

2 Likes

Sure you may as well green wash the price of a steak while you are doing it for the flight.

1 Like

Recommended to me by an Indian colleague as like Indian food and English style Indian food

https://hyderabadikitchen.ie/

Have you tried it yet?

Not yet. Sorry that should be not English style Indian food

Had a smashing lunch in Caffe di Napoli there on Westland Row. One of my favourites. I’m as full as a tick now. I haven’t had that much grub since the Christmas dinner. I might do an @Julio_Geordio on it now.

8 Likes

It is a fabulous spot and great value for money. My go to Italian in the city centre

2 Likes

Alright you Dublin dwelling or familiar lads…

What are your recommendations for the best dish in Dublin 1, 2 or 7 for under €20

Flying in at the weekend. I’ve got Lee’s Charming Noodles on Parnell St on the list to try along with my regular favourites.

Their takeaway stuff is great too

It’s a great place for a nice toasted sandwich and coffee.

I never knew this was a good spot in all my years wandering past.

Pasta ragu dish in Grano on Manor st is top drawer

1 Like

The cafe is on the ground floor and is dark and fairly unappealing- restaurant is downstairs and is full of light with an open kitchen.

1 Like

It’s a trade secret Bando.

1 Like

Yeah. Trek all the way out to Manor Street for a plate of spag bol.

He asked for Dublin 7 Steptoe

4 Likes

Keep ‘em comin’. We’ve only one so far.

Salamanca is great value I find,

1 Like

Favourite dish?

M&L chinese beside pro cathedral. Da Mimmo Italian North Strand. M&L a bit nicer than Lee’s Charming noodles.

Da mimmo antipasti board stater seafood spaghetti main
M&L fried green bean starter and baked sea bass main

3 Likes