Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

What’s the new place like? The restaurant game is a tough gig I’d say. Difficult to scale.

I’d say it’s a pain trying to run both and Michael’s def a bit less full since the new place opened up. Both busy enough I’d say though

Id say he definitely had a mind towards expansion. Appetites change…

Was very impressed by Spitalfields so going to give its new sister restaurant (Lotus Eaters on Nassau St - formerly the Pig’s Ear) a go next week.

Take a picture of the sambal so I can tell you if it is shite or not.

2 Likes

Jaysus mate if he cant tell if its a shite he’d be as well not taking a picture of it.

1 Like

Dela, Dominick Street, Galway. Had a right good meal there tonight. I’d give it an 8/10.

4 Likes

Were you at left field mate?

No. Down here with some pals.

1 Like

Lotus Eaters - did the testing menu there. 60 euro a head.

One of best meals I’ve had in Dublin for a while. Recommended.

3 Likes

1826 - Excellent as always

Duck

Brill

8 Likes

Ok, Darragh. Looks decent in fairness.

5 Likes

The Mill Cliff at Lyons

10 Likes

Looking for a right nice place to eat in Killarney with the wife - Treyvauds would be the best spot in the town would it?

Uh oh you’re going to have the awkward lefties on your case

1 Like

It’s wholesome simple food, not bad but pricy for what it is, not fancy in there at all.

That looks savage. What’s the seafood dish, monkfish tails?

Make sure to show your covid cert on the way in.

5 Likes

Assuming you don’t want to drive that rules out the Europe and Razzers out in Aghadoe which are both top end…

hilliards owned by same crowd that have reidys and is v good with nice buzz in centre of town

That would be my choice

Or the tan yard…

I wouldn’t go near trevauds

I can’t remember if you were a big fan of the original Aroi, but that couple have a copycat restaurant in Kilarney now. Was pretty much identical to the original aroi menu when i visited