Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

Why am I only learning this now?

I’m pretty sure you’re not :smiley:

I knew they had one in Kilkenny

You think you know somebody

I don’t know Aroi at all - Thai place is it?

@gilgamboa the wife wants to go out to the Europe to eat but we’ve a hotel booked in the town, she’d drive alright, I just want to be in town for the night to be near all the pubs on foot. Would you go Europe then for the food if one of ye had no qualms about driving?

I ate in Treyvauds for lunch a few months ago and it was very nice, but was quite in there. I know the owner is considered a head the ball but that don’t bother me. He’d great staff there the last time they were a step up from what you’d usually expect.

1 Like

We had dinner in the bar in the Europe a few years back and it was really good. Not as expensive as you’d expect either given the location. Ate in the restaurant the 2nd night and it was good too but I expected a bit more from it.

4 Likes

Why would he drive to cork?

3 Likes

Boom…

He’s here all week folks

1 Like

Yeah it’s lovely

Check out Rozzers as well if you’ve a driver…I’d say you’d prefer it to the Europe…your wife prob prefer the Europe tbf

1 Like

That’s a pity. In restaurant terms there were going a long time. Especially for a city centre restaurant

Although if I wanted to cook my steak myself I’d stay at home.

Had a few nice meals in brassiere 66

1 Like

Once Dylan got the hair transplant i knew he was fucked.

4 Likes

Jeez they were on the go a long time in what I’d say just be nearly busiest footfall area in city

The same and it always was busy. Very surprised with that one in particular

A pair of melons for dessert?

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/paultreyvaud/status/1824349682706858247?s=46

Battle of the bastards

1 Like

Damn dyslexia, I swear to dog it’ll be the end of me🤣

Imagine finding out you had it like I did, dressed as a goat at a toga party

2 Likes