Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

Everywhere will be open but anywhere decent will be booked out.

Going to Azur in limerick for dinner for 9. Every place is open but you will need to make a no of phonecalls to get a table at this stage.

The Thai places will certainly have space

2 Likes

Guys, any opinions on 777 on George’s Street? I’ve an upcoming dinner provisionally scheduled for this apparently trendy establishment but I’m considering vetoing the choice of venue.

It was the ‘in place’ 2 years ago. I expect it’ll be refurbed and a new venue at some point in the next 18 months.

1 Like

It was trendy about 5 years ago mate

2 Likes

You have to walk through the kitchen to go to the bathroom. Really loud music. Style over substance.
Some questionable patrons.

You will love it pal.

2 Likes

Wasn’t impressed by it - quite small and cramped. Try Taco Taco instead - full of massive c*nts so yeah…try it.

1 Like

Thanks chaps. I’m not going to intervene here despite my misgivings as it’d be a bit cuntish.

Is this a group event or just you and your lovely missus, pal?

It’s two couples, mate. The others are my life partner, my life partner’s work colleague and his other half. The other couple are relatively new to Ireland, love Mexican food, heard good reports about this place and suggested trying it. My fears haven’t really been assuaged but I’m going to take a back seat here and not rain on their parade.

Take solace that at least it isn’t Acapulco

Good thinking batman.

Ok that’s just about reasonable I guess.

Thanks everyone for confirming my very astute judgement once more.

Have a few tequila to kick off and the food won’t matter a joy

Cringe

5 Likes

Bandage is bet down to be agreeing to that

It’s not so long ago fraternizing with ones own work colleagues was verboten in his eyes.

1 Like

Your life partner is bringing a male work colleague out to dinner?

8 Likes

Colin Montgomerie would not have stood for this

1 Like

A man who’s the same at 35 and 25 is a man who hasn’t grown.

I enjoyed making pasta from scratch in their house with a group of couples before Christmas.

4 Likes