Top 10 Traditional Pubs in Ireland

[quote=“Hard Balls”]I’d say I know your friend.
The pubs namesake was in there last night enjoying his week off. Looks a bit like the fella in your picture there puke. Sound man.
[/quote]

as sound a man as you would meet…

the friend would be from my neck of the woods(although a few miles up the road)

@anon32894817 Where’s that pub in Kerry you were banging on about before saying it’s the best in Eire?

Murphy’s in Brandon

1 Like

Do they do accommodation mate or where would you stay nearby?

There’s bnbs a mile or so away but no they don’t do accommodation.

Jim of The Mills, Upperchurch.
Finally got to pay a visit there last night. Some spot.

3 Likes

Ah a great spot. I was there once and some fella from dublin asked did they do laser, when they said no he asked ‘Apple wallet’?

Townie cunts :smile:

3 Likes

Lenehan’s, Kilkenny. A delight:

http://www.kilkennycityonline.com/lenehans-bar-kilkenny.html

1 Like

I can’t remember the name of the best pub I was ever in.
One Saturday 4 of us were down at a Sigerson game in The Mardyke. Stopped half way up through Tipp just slightly off the old N8. A pub on a little bit of high ground not in a village.
Mighty feed of ham, cabbage and spuds. A few master pints half watching some awful rugby game and chatting with a few locals.
Fuck that motorway anyway.

N8 or N7? Not the Five Alley just outside Nenagh??

No. Couldnt have been. Old Cork Dublin road? Was that N8?

N8 was the Cork road alright. The Five Alley was on top of a hill on the right as you came in the old N7 from Limerick, I wouldn’t know the Dublin-Cork road half as well.

1 Like

The horse and jockey?

No. I know that place. This was further south.
It was on the right as you travel north and was not in a village. Small enough place.

Three counties in Kilbehenny? A grand pub to call into on the way home from a match

Kilbehenny is limerick

1 Like

No. Not in a village. In Tipperary.

It must have been some spot for you not to remember either where it was or what it was called

3 Likes

Possibly Maloneys of poulmucka between cahir and clonmel

Didn’t think they served grub? What about the pub in Burncourt?