Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Just about. That cunt Dion Fanning was blathering on about doping in soccer on OTB and then West Brom scored in the 76th minute. I think I was going over the canal at that stage. So deffo 9-25 to 9.30.

That’s close enough to be uncomfortable. Reported as happening just after 9.30.

I’d say twas like one of the times the RA robbed the local bank. Threw bundles of fivers at all the “witnesses” outside, they must have ducked to avoid the bunches of fivers cause none of them were able to identify the robbers when it came to court

Certainly is. I’d say I passed through 3 minutes ahead of 930.

Please update this thread:

The killers planned this one well as they knew all the cops would be busy on Crimecall tonight.

1 Like

And the gra conference starts tomorrow in Kerry

The Gardai want an allowance for living in Dublin. They should be getting some form of allowance for trying to police a warzone

Seems to be the case alright.

Senior dissident Republican shot dead apparently.

By the look of it…this Cartel crowd can do what they want…disgrace.

Two botched hits and two other soft targets.

These Kinahan lads are pretty shit.

I see what you’re getting at here. Verrrrrry convenient for them.

I assume this is the guy who organised the AK-47’s for the regency attack

Yes, a little toooo convenient

The sunset house buy their meat from Higgins butchers. Higgins butchers fundraise for the RNLI. Legitimate target I have no regrets.
Thanks @Fagan_ODowd for the ride but next time you are driving a getaway car don’t stop at the lights.

22 Likes

Stormtrooper shooting school

1 Like

The guards in Dublin are a shambles…they’re either afraid of these cunts or they’re been paid off by them.

Not one fella charged for all these murders…what the fuck are they at?

They have plenty of informers/rats…incompetence or carelessness has to be a part of it.

1 Like

Must be the quickest nice post ever