Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Seemingly not.

I said 2 words in msg bout hour ago

It’s not him

Who then if ur so sure

No idea, but it aint him

That’s what everyone is saying
And their always right .All.these fool journalist where saying it was a hutch .they have not a clue

We’ll just have to wait and see!

Jesus just stop!

@Tegman , if you have any gossip, shout it, otherwise it’s just boring. The lads on twitter know more than you!

In fairness, you did know McGregor didn’t go hiding in hon a Lou Lou after smacking the hench’s aul fella!

@mickee321 stop yanking this lad. Apart from knowing there’s a gang war he knows fuck all…I’d say he learnt his upbringing selling fireworks on Henry St.

Like the lads from Sides and the Asylum, they danced too close to the sun, had great times but they burned out!!

3 Likes

Shut up ya fool .Ya no nuthing .keyboard warrior

1 Like

I’m beginning to think he’s right and that you are stringing us along.

1 Like

A row a row a real real row

You’re the Paul Williams of the TFK. Make up some names that did the bang bang.

:joy: being called out as a keyboard warrior by @Tegman is hilarious

Any developments overnight? @Tegman

bizarre scenes @anon98850436
ERU checkpoint on road from johnstown village to walterstown GAA club
the window dressing on the wife’s jeep is in bad nick and they just told her to get it sorted and waved her thru

@Tegman
are there plans to bury a body in a field up here?
last time we had a checkpoint like this there was a lad found in a field a 5pm that evening, cops got the wrong road that time

1 Like

All the papers are saying a Kinahan gangster was shot. I heard it was the wig from my source. If so the Hutch gang should all go into hiding, they can’t do anything right.

it couldnt have been the wig surely

Probably the wrong Walterstown again. What’s the odds of having two Walterstowns in/bordering the same county?

FYI @Tegman

Who shot who so? Was it the Kinahans shooting the Hutches or the other way around?