Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

And the guards

Paul Williams says that Kinahan would want to be careful he and his inner circle aren’t lured to a meeting in Europe and murdered as they are bad for European associates business. It’d be no loss to us he says. Almost with the same breath Paul Williams chastised those who think Gardai should let the criminals at it. That is not the answer apparently.

He really suffered there for going style over substance with his suit choice.

Williams said the Gardai have prevented 30 murders so far. Aside from the fact that it’s an obviously made up number I wonder could we get a breakdown on what side they stopped more. Like are the Guards reffing this one sided and only stopping Hutches or is it only cos of the Guards that there are any Hutches at all left?

Detective Inspector Paul Reynolds said that it now appears Buda was lured to his death by someone he knew and trusted. He went to meet him in James Larkin house, they had a brief conversation before the gunman shot him a number of times. They left in a white van, which is contrary to other reports that the gunman left on foot.

1 Like

With the hiding the Hutches are getting a few lads must be deserting the ship

i had him on earlier at 0700 as i was driving in allright
the name dropping and tabloid language out of the fucker is nauseating
“planning a spectacular”
“henchmen”
“mobster”
“lockdowns”
“communities living in fear”
and the line " that’s why they went after people like me as i exposed then"

he is nothing without these lads, he is their biggest supporter. they got him where he is today and i hope to fuck they take him with them

3 Likes

Ur right pal.that cunt has blood on his handz

1 Like

And that a burnt out CAR was found in Fairview area shortly afterwards. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

TBF a burnt out car could be found in Fairview at any time.

2 Likes

"A massive Garda operation will swing into place in and around Our Lady of Lourdes Church in Dublin’s Sean McDermott Street for his funeral today.

Gardai have prepared a ring of steel around the area of Ballybough ahead of the funeral.

It is understood that Armed Support Unit gardai as well as the Emergency Response Unit and local units will back up uniformed officers."

deary me, the pigs expecting praise for this

3 Likes

Two shootings in a week. Has anyone important been in front of the disclosure tribunal lately?

1 Like

are u a Garda?

He’s very defensive of any criticism of them anyway.

if he is not then most definitely somebody close to him, he spouts more propaganda than Paul Williams

Is the ring of steel to keep the Hutches in or to prevent them escaping :thinking:

They’ll be an easy target bunched in so tight together.

Throw it in the bin immediately.

How much do you reckon the feud has spared the State in free legal aid by taking out a number of criminals with multiple convictions @mickee321?